With focus on market research students will plan the first steps to transform a business idea into a new venture. Alternatively, a start-up simulation can also be offered.
Gründungsprojekt (M, 3.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|WIW-EPS-GP-M-7||Gründungsprojekt||3.0 CP (90 h)|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Area of study||[WIW-AND] Business studies for students of other faculties|
|Reference course of study||[WIW-88.789-SG#2009] M.Sc. Business Studies with Technical Qualifications (2009) |
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
|P||30 h||60 h||-||-||PL1||3.0||SuSe|
- About [WIW-EPS-GP-K-7]: Title: "Entrepreneurial Project"; Presence-Time: 30 h; Self-Study: 60 h
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: combination of talk and written elaboration
- Examination Frequency: each summer semester
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Graded written assignments and oral presentations (appr. 15-30 minutes)
Competencies / intended learning achievements
After successful completion of the module the students will be able to
- assess the application of specific economic concepts in decision problems of new ventures.
- deduce and justify appropriate recommendations for new ventures.
- evaluate business plans of new ventures.
- recommend business plans for new ventures.
- Aulet, B. (2013): Disciplined Entrepreneurship, Hoboken, NJ
- Barringer, B. R. (2009): Preparing Effective Business Plans, Upper Saddle River, NJ
- Further material online(OLAT)